Above is a picture of the current iteration of my shack (click on the picture for a larger version). Here is what you see:
- Windows laptop for WiRES-X, APRSIS32, and RT-Systems software.
- 2017 iMac for everything else.
- Stereo Apple HomePods (you can only see one).
- Yaesu FTM-400 for talking into my WiRES-X node and local repeaters. Connected to an antenna in my attic.
- ICOM ID-5100a for talking into my hotspot. Connected to a dummy load.
- WiRES-X node consisting of a Yaesu FTM-100 and an HRI-200. Connected to a dummy load.
- Mobilinkd TNC3. Connected to my FTM-400.
- Kenwood TS-590SG.
- Comet CAA-500 antenna analyzer.
- Three Kenwood KES-3S external speakers, one for each radio.
I use my TS-590SG with an MP-1 Super Antenna in order to help me get around antenna restrictions. The MP-1 is a portable/adjustable-coil vertical that I put away when it's not in use. I have to tune this antenna every time I use it (hence the antenna analyzer).